|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-3 Working Days|
"criss:cross" by Rie:Sel design is a mudguard made of high-quality plastic for cyclocross and gravel bikes. The Mudguard is fixed with cable ties on the fork. It was designed as a splash guard to keep your face free from dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions. The mudguard works with forks for disc brakes and on most the forks made for rim brakes. The delivery contains 4 black cable ties.
– optimal shape – the shape of the mudguard has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of rigid forks in cyclocross and gravel bikes
– material: extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "crisscross" is thus extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 17 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
– usage – the riesel design "crisscross" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is the possibility to use as a damper protection
– made for – Cyclocross and Gravel Bike
– wheelsize – 28"
– warranty – We're convinced of our product. That's why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– delivery content: 1 pcs. mudguard, 4pcs. cable ties