||1-3 Working Days
Puncture Protection Belt
Owing to Schwalbe's puncture protection belt, the Schwalbe Marathon Plus does weigh in slightly heavier than tyres without such impressive puncture resistance. This minute weight-penalty is a price worth paying as empirical lab results have shown how this tyre rolls as smoothly and lightly as other tyres of comparable thickness on the market, despite their lack of puncture protection belts.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Wire bead
- Casing: SmartGuard puncture protection
- Compound: Durable Endurance compound
- Tubeless Compatible: No
- Reflective sidewall for visibility
- Level 6 SmartGuard: Most effective protection belt available for bicycle tyres. A substantial, 5mm thick layer of flexible, special Indian rubber offers durable protection. Works also for objects that lodge in the tread. Even a thumbtack won't harm it
- E-bike ready: Special tyres are necessary for fast E-bikes. The best solution is tyres with ECE-R75 certification, valid throughout Europe. All of Schwalbe's Energizer tyres bear the mark and are valid on vehicles up to 50 km/h
- Performance Line: Excellent quality for intensive use. They are the very best value for money tyres.
- Anti-Aging Sidewall: It now lasts much longer before developing unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure