Optimised for DH racing, this back MTB wheel features a Vibrocore inner core. This reduces the transmission of vibrations, which can lead to rider fatigue. As a result, you'll benefit from increased rim fatigue life and exceptional torsional strength as you blast across rock gardens, tree roots and debris at speed. Coming complete with tubeless tyre compatibility, this rear-wheel also allows you to enjoy its superior traction and control, without adding any unnecessary weight to your ride.
- World Cup DH developed and proven, Tuned rear wheel with internal vibration damping, weight-optimized for race.
- Unique front profile enhances radial compliance and reduces weight on the rear wheel, while increasing responsiveness and durability.
- The radial compliant design adds traction and reduces wheel deflection, and negative feedback, without compromise to strength or lateral stiffness.
- 30.5mm inner width allows versatile tire fitting from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
Technologies: Radial Compliance, Torsional Strength, Lateral Stiffness, BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
- ERD: 27.5": 560mm; 29": 598mm
- ETRTO: 27.5": 584x30.5mm; 29": 622x30.5mm
- Rim Dimensions: Inner: 30.5mm; Outer: 35mm
- Spokes: J-Hook, tripple butted 2.2/1.8/2.0, brass external nipples
- Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape and valves included)
- Presta: F/V Presta
- Configuration: 32H - 3cross lacing
- Hub: 12x148mm Boost, SRAM XD driver
- Weight: 27.5": 1.1kg (approx); 29": 1.13kg (approx)
- Clincher: Yes
- Model Year: 2020
- Groupset Manufacturer: N/A
- Brake Callipers: Disc - 6-Bolt
- Cassette: SRAM XD Compatible
- Tubeless Ready / UST: Yes
- Rim Depth: Shallow
- Tyre Type: Tubeless
- MTB: Yes